SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. SeaPort-e provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.
World-Class Professional Support Services:
- Awarded Task Orders
- The MDW SeaPort-e Team
- Our Experience
- Quality Assurance Program
- MDW Points of Contact
Working With MDW
If you represent a company interested in teaming with MDW on SeaPort-e, please contact our SeaPort-e Program Manager Brad Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contract Name: SeaPort Enhanced
- Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7395
- Sponsor: Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division
- Contract Expiration Date: Nov 19, 2018
- Program Ceiling: $7.92 billion
- Contract Type: ID/IQ
- Type of TOs: CPFF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
- Available To: All of the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, and NAVFAC), MSC, SSP, and USMC and their related Program Executive Offices (PEOs) and field activities.