A good strategy is only as good as it’s assumptions, or estimates. MDW Associates ensure that decision makers not only understand the numbers but also the risks they are assuming in those numbers. A comprehensive view from strategy to execution requires a team of engaged problem solvers who can move quickly and possess the tools and intelligence to accomplish the client’s mission.
One such tool is Cost and Economic Analysis (CEA) support which provides decision makers with rigorous quantitative analysis to optimize resource allocation throughout a program’s life cycle. It includes a full spectrum of decision analysis tools from business case development, analysis of alternatives, trade studies and cost risk analysis to cost estimating.
- Life cycle cost estimates (LCCEs)
- Cost Model Development
- Cost Analysis Requirements Descriptions (CARDs)
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis
- Independent estimates
- Sufficiency reviews
- Affordability studies
- Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
- Business case analysis (BCA)
- Cost-benefit analysis (CBA)
- Return on investment analysis
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 205-3959 and let’s get started.