Acquisition management is getting people together to buy goods and services using limited resources in a regulatory controlled environment. There are five simultaneously enacted functions used to accomplish acquisition goals:
- Plan: whether strategic or tactical, planning is another word for forethought and it must always have a purpose i.e., the achievement of a specific goal
- Organize: this provides efficiency and effectiveness of execution as well as measurability of success; organizing a complex mission or single task into relatable blocks is a form of communication
- Staff: even in the tightest labor market, there’s no organization to lead without well-trained and empowered persons to execute the plan
- Lead or Direct: organizing people to a common goal though direct communication and knowledge of culture and ethos (e.g., providing the best value to the taxpayers)
- Control: Predict areas of error and measure performance against standards
MDW Associates offers Acquisition Management support with integrity, respect and humility. We assist our clients by:
- Providing integrated analytical support on acquisition resources and long-range investment planning
- Providing customer-focused services to key leaders on legislative activities
- Assisting in the development of policy and procedures to meet the goals of the Department’s Business Transformation efforts
- Ensuring reliable implementation of enterprise acquisition systems and the management of information technology assets.
Contact us at email@example.com or (571) 205-3959 and let’s get started.