Our success is a direct result of our employee’s. We make every effort to promote from within; from the people who share in the MDW values, provide top-tier products, and have gained their customers trust.
Participation in Customer Success
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Building good business relationships
- Effective communication
- Providing a valuable product
Education & Training
- Doing your best and improving performance requires advancing your skill set and tool kit. Pursuing additional knowledge which can directly benefit your team is a strong indicator of success.
- Integrity, without which we fail to establish the foundation for our business.
- Respect for our employees, our clients, our competitors, and our families.
- Humility, regardless of the success we may experience, our clients and our clients’ concerns are paramount.
Commitment to Success
- Being committed to success means being committed to your values, goals and results. It means being committed to continualy improving your skill set and your level of results for your client, your team, and yourself.
- Passion for service
- Optimistic attitude
- Continuous improvement
- Follow through
MDW Associates, LLC (“MDW”) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy or any other unlawful basis unrelated to the ability to do the job. MDW seeks to employ talented, ethical and entrepreneurial-minded persons. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination as required by Federal law.