MDW has an Ethical Standards of Conduct policy as well as numerous employment policies that are an extension of our shared vision, mission and values. We believe it is vital to instill an ethics-centered culture from the beginning.
Standards of Business Conduct
ALL MDW EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Act with integrity and honesty in all dealings both on and off the job,
- Respect other employees, our clients, our competitors, and our families,
- Exercise humility and an appreciation of everyone’s intrinsic worth,
- Be aware and comply with all applicable laws and regulations,
- Be familiar with these Standards, follow them at all times and seek help when there is any questions,
- Share concerns about any conduct that violates our Standards.
Standards of Professionalism
ALL MDW EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO PERFORM THEIR DUTIES:
- To a high degree of work,
- To a high standard of ethics, behavior and work activities,
- With a reasonable work morale and motivation,
- With a significant level of autonomy,
- With appropriate treatment of relationships with colleagues.
Conflicts of Interest
All MDW employees are expected to be aware of and report any situations where it may appear that objectivity or impartiality is compromised. It is unethical to abuse a position of trust for self-gain.